A chinwag with myself.


Hellooo everyone!


Pinch Punch, first day of the month! 

 It's March! It's Spring! Can you believe we're in the third month of the year already? I can't, where is the time going?




Also, It's Friday! Just thought I'd point that one out for you all:D Don't you just love weekends? I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off as well as I'm only in Uni Monday, Tuesday and Friday but I definitely don't get that 'Tuesday feeling' hahaha. 

I don't really have much to say about today, It has just been one of them days, you know the kind when you just think 'Bed. Shoulda stayed there.' I got marks back on the two remaining essays from this year. I received a 2.1 in Linguistics and a 2.2 in English. This 2.2 annoyed my greatly, on my feedback sheet the first marker gave me 60% which is a 2.1 then the second marker lowered it to 58% which is a 2.2! Whyyyyyyy would they do that to me!?  I worked so much on that essay. :(  

My life is full of shenanigans, I was late to my class today (public transport!!!) so I was genuinely legging it down the street to my lesson. Only to discover my teacher wasn't in. She. Is. Hopeless. On a normal day I'd have had a little dance in my head about this cancelled lesson, however, we were supposed to be writing a mock essay to kind of show us what to expect in the exam so I'd spent yesterday revising to no avail! 

Anyway, it's Friday and tomorrow I'm off to Sheffield avec Tom to watch him experience pain whilst he has his tattoo finished. Woo. :D 

Hope you've all had a somewhat more productive day than I!

See you next time,
Leanne x



The revision I didn't need. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com